Facial Pain and Headaches
Are you suffering from facial pain and/or headaches? We can help you to find relief!
Facial pain, also referred to as craniofacial pain or orofacial pain, is a broad term. A complete evaluation is needed to determine the diagnosis, causes, and appropriate treatment plan.
Some types of facial pain and headaches can include the following:
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders or TMD
- Musculoskeletal pain of the head, neck, and face, including tension headaches
- Pain related to sleep breathing issues
- Neuropathic pain, including trigeminal neuralgia
- Migraine and other neurovascular pain
- Odontogenic (tooth) pain
- Other systemic conditions causing head, neck, and facial pain or dysfunction